Dadirri, We Listen, Deeply. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By PABATAI 時間 Tony Searl March 19, 2020 View this post on Instagram To everybody out there in the medical profession who is working on the front lines of this daunting battle, I love you, I admire you beyond words, and I thank you. And yes — I am more than happy to stay home in strict quarantine (without complaining or cheating) in order to help you fight this war. It is quite literally the least I can do. Finding ways to keep myself busy is the least of my worries. Who cares what I’m watching on Netflix...it doesn’t MATTER. Helping YOU — the doctors and nurses — is the only thing that matters. You brave souls are why I am practicing social distancing, washing my hands, and staying out of public places. May you be safe, may you be safe, may you be safe. We owe you everything. ❤️ (repost photo from @upworthy) A post shared by Elizabeth Gilbert (@elizabeth_gilbert_writer) on Mar 18, 2020 at 8:41pm PDT Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps