Brilliant Photography of Standing Still At Speed Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By PABATAI 時間 Tony Searl April 14, 2020 View this post on Instagram From the archive.... >> • Ford Cortina • Goodwood Revival - 11/09/2015 • EXIF: Canon EOS 1DS MKIII - 600mm lens - 1/15th sec @ F13 - 100 ISO >> This is probably one of my favourite motorsport action pictures from my archive. A combination of the stance of the car, the colour and movement in the crowd, the driver working behind the wheel and being pin sharp on the grill all combine to make this picture special to me. I’ve shot at this corner a few times since but I think I might have to admit I’m not going to better this picture! >> @goodwoodrevival @goodwoodrrc >> #FromTheArchive #GoodwoodRevival #Goodwood #Revival #FordCortina #Cortina #Slide #Oversteer #Drift #Classic #Vintage #Racing #Historics #carsofinstagram #StMarysTrophy A post shared by Drew Gibson (@drewgibsonphoto) on Apr 13, 2020 at 12:02am PDT Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps