Your Own True Nature 100% ~ Who Am I? Really? Wholly Responsible ~ Totally Accountable Beyond All Terms & Conditions Beyond Vapid Whining & Blaming Beyond ALL the superficial conditioning, Other people’s beliefs & expectations of Societal concepts . Get to know who the “I” really is… Pure and simple, elementary, wholeness, The simplest, most total, most common & ordinary thing on earth… And it’s who we all Already are… Welcome Home To You 100% whenever you are ready to surrender To who you’ve always been. True Nature, No Worries, No Hurry This crisis or next This life or next This smaller BS story, or next, No force, no try, no static or interference, Simply pure n simple True nature, 100% You! We all realise, when ever ready To ask & answer, really, Who is the “I” Who Am I? |
Comments
Post a Comment
Welcome, please have your say.