FIRST MOVERS @ JULIA McCOY

 The age of artificial scarcity is ending.

The age of engineered abundance is here.


And you're not too late.

You're right on time.


We stand at the edge of unprecedented abundance:

• $100+ TRILLION in wealth creation

• AGI automation of all labor

• Resource optimization at scale

• Universal access to prosperity


And we're only 3% into this transformation.


This isn't just another economic cycle.

This is humanity's great liberation from scarcity itself.


When:

• AI handles all cognitive work

• Robots manage all physical labor

• Energy becomes virtually limitless

• Resources distribute through decentralized systems


Wealth won't just accumulate to the few.

It will flow to everyone.


Stop thinking in terms of jobs.

Stop thinking in terms of outdated skills.


Start thinking about what more rest and fulfillment looks like in your day to day.

Start thinking about growing your emotional (human connectivity) intelligence.

Start thinking in terms of universal prosperity.

By Julie McCoy 


Challenge is never conflict in human kind consciousness 

Be challenged I am 

Be kind I am 

Be human, creative, inspired & limit less I am 

And mostly? 

I don’t pretend to know a god damned thing! 

Presence is empty, unassuming and whole. 

Comments