THE ROT STOPS, HEAR… ππππ
We Are the First To Stop The Rot
Our parents did the best they could with what they knew… but many of them were carrying wounds they never healed. They were raised inside patterns of dysfunction they couldn’t even recognise, and without realising it, they passed those patterns down to us. Unconscious “terms & conditions” attached via our minds. Not necessarily traumatic, or evil, or damaging even, just inter generational “attachments”. And yes every human being has them. Conditioning comes with parenting so do not think for one second you’ve escaped having these “terms & conditions” attached. Maybe benignly, maybe maliciously. Maybe no harm, maybe intensely obvious and/or subtle trauma.
Once humans accept the very first basic step. that they were conditioned from conception, they’ve now got a consciously liberating choice, an intentional priority choice, if they want, to do something about integrating these unconscious conditions, gently discarding any harmful life long patterns, or at least realising how these mind attachments of “terms & conditions” may still be running their current reality.
Does this matter? Of course it does!
If you actually want to even know who you are now. The fully conscious HUMAN as conceived, before the external world or so called “safe” society or a well meaning mummy & daddy, or bigoted school or cloistered limiting church or eat bag opinionated legacy media or even now, as ai slop and unknown Algorithms, tell you who to be… are you even aware of these external influencers? The tv the press the media the books the people you associate with? All bomvarding you with their projections, ideas, ways of being and if you let these energies attach to your mind you’ll soon catch the disease they benignly mostly unconsciously dump on you… do you realise this is reality of our moment to moment existence? Exposure to possibly misaligned energy that you unconsciously absorb? Without even meaning too? That energy may convert into People pleasing, procrastination, perfectionism? And then you accept that as your reality of who you are”think” you are? Attachments! More influencers! More band aids attached, enabling and telling you who you are? How freaking ridiculous!
Sometimes what we learned to call “love “ wasn’t healthy love at all. It was conditional. It was based on trauma, maybe abandonment, maybe obedience as societal fear, coercive control, complicity, saying yes when you should say no, emotional distance, or strict “good” obedience, when it’s actually creating internal chaos or internal crisis to crisis and perpetual drama wrapped inside something familiar. If you were raised in chaos, maybe chaos now feel “normal”. You don’t even know what peace feels like because your central nervous system is so habituated to the patterns of fight, flight, fear, fawn or freeze? You’ve been mind attached and conditioned since birth! Thank you ALL parents for doing your best? And let’s face it, that parental care providing “best” is sometimes rather churlish, childish, addictive, smothering or otherwise exactly what the parent inherited from their parents. Inter generational inherited conditioning is an every case given. as every parent was once a child to their “care” givers. Are you honest with what your parents and grandparents lived through, faced or experienced or do you even know the full range, full perspective of your own family stories? Dig a tad deeper into your genealogy for that is where your current gold lies. Understanding, acceptance, not necessarily to agree, just to garner some deeper honest connections to the energy from where you came?
I had to learn this the hard way.
I was confused or ignorant of my true self (human consciousness) numerous times before I finally began to understand that the dysfunctional love I received growing up had become the blueprint for the love I kept searching for as an adult.
I wasn’t consciously choosing dysfunction.
I was choosing what felt familiar.
Raised in chaos?
You seek out chaos because it still feels “normal”
Raised in obedient coercive control?
Hey presto? You now think a coercive controlling adult relationship is “normal”? Until you realise it’s not.
And when healthy peace full aligned love showed up, it actually made me uncomfortable.
Healthy whole assertive women intimidated me.
Somewhere deep inside, I didn’t believe I was worthy of that kind of love. Now I do. Because I am. Healthy, whole and assertive. I now know what I deserve and I sure as hell will not settle for anything less!
Go Me!
That realisation changed me.
Enough is enough.
Acceptance. Integration. Wholeness. I am…
Because the truth is, we are all worthy of healthy, loving yet kindly challenging relationships. It’s our innate birth rite.
Sometimes the hardest part isn’t finding healthy love…
it’s healing enough to recognise it, trust it, and allow ourselves to receive it. Listen, learn, receive at a deeper somatic level.
At some point, we have to put down any resentment or confusion or even anger we carry toward our parents.
Forgiveness doesn’t mean pretending nothing happened.
It doesn’t mean excusing the pain or denying the damage.
It means refusing to spend the rest of our lives imprisoned by what happened to us. We accept everyone involved was doing their level best at that time, and now I am living my dream on my terms in my own unique way.
Our parents may have done the best they could…
and sometimes their best still wasn’t enough. That doesn’t mean they were wrong or evil or bad just still heavily conditioned with mind attachments.
But our parents story does not have to become ours.
We can look honestly at what was handed to us and decide what ends here.
We can unlearn the patterns.
We can heal the wounds.
We can choose to accept and integrate.
We can teach our children a different kind of love than the one we were taught.
That is how generational cycles are broken.
This is how we stop “the rot” of inter generational ATTACHED mind “terns & conditions”
Thus is how we draw a firm line in the sand and say, enough is enough” and I already am!
We are the curse breakers of our families.
We are the ones willing to face what generations before us could not.
We are the ones choosing something healthier, something deeper, something real.
And maybe one of the greatest gifts we can ever give the generations that come after us is making sure they don’t have to heal from the same things we did.
It begins AND ends with us. π






Comments
Post a Comment
Welcome, please have your say.