ZACH KNOWS


“Ever since I was five years old, I knew. I couldn’t explain it. I didn’t have the words for it. But somewhere deep inside me, I could feel that we were part of something much greater than what we were being shown.

Life couldn’t simply be school, work, bills, routines, and then one day it was over. There was something beneath all of it. Something sacred. Something hidden in plain sight. Something we were meant to remember.

Even as a child, I carried this knowing that one day the people who felt it too would begin finding one another. The seekers, the believers, the ones who questioned everything, the ones who could feel that this world was not the whole story.

For years, that knowing could feel lonely. You saw things differently. You felt things more deeply. You noticed the synchronicities. You questioned the stories everyone else seemed willing to accept. And sometimes you wondered if anyone else could feel what you felt.

But something has changed. The ones who always knew are finding each other now. People are awakening to deeper questions. Old beliefs are being challenged. Hearts are opening. More people are remembering that truth is not always found outside of us. Sometimes it begins as a quiet voice within that refuses to disappear.

Maybe the moment we were waiting for was never going to arrive as one dramatic event. Maybe it was always going to happen through us, one person remembering, then another. One heart opening, then another. One soul choosing truth over fear, until suddenly we look around and realize we were never alone.

If you have carried this feeling your entire life, this is your reminder. Trust what has been calling you. Trust what brought you here. The ones who always knew are finding each other.

And now is the time to remember why.”


Comments